cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven setting for cxf build in using com.googlecode.maven-download-plugin behind firewall?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:27:34 GMT
Hi Aki

Not sure about configuring this plugin, may be an alternative plugin
exists which can do the same but also accept the proxy properties ?

The other possible option for doing the local builds without the
internet access, predownload this file and update the build to check the
file from the local directory too ?

Cheers, Sergey