cxf-dev mailing list archives

From jordan <zhang...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Does CXF support @DELETE?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:42:23 GMT
Hi all,

I'm writing a sample rs-2.0 resource by using CXF and use @DELETE, but I
meet an exception when access jaxrs resource, I check with jaxrs spec,
jaxrs-2.0 supports @DELETE.

Can you please help check what's the problem?

Here is my resource method:

	@DELETE
	@Path("/delete")
	public String getDelete(){
		return "Delete me!";
	}

But when I access this resource method, but get an exception:

[WARNING ] javax.ws.rs.ClientErrorException: HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.SpecExceptions.toHttpException(SpecExceptions.java:117)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ExceptionUtils.toHttpException(ExceptionUtils.java:166)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.findTargetMethod(JAXRSUtils.java:526)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:177)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:77)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:251)

I'm using the CXF version 3.0.3

Thanks a lot!