cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two different tests for isRequestor??
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:34:30 GMT
I didn't know there are so many isRequest methods hiding in the code ;-)

I knew only MessageUtils's one, which was probably added later after some time.

The inconsistency that you observed between
AbstractInDatabindingIntereceptor and
AbstractOutDatabindingIntereceptor was the result of this patch
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=477226
which only fixed this method in AbstractInDatabindingIntereceptor.

In any case, I think we should remove these other methods from the
master version. For the released tracks, we probably need to keep them
as @deprecated with delegating to MessageUtils impl.