cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xkms test failures
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:04:06 GMT
Thanks Andrei and Aki. Before the test running, I checked and didn't find
any process is listening port 1099. I didn't look at these test in depth,
Is it possible that karaf container is not shutdown successfully in
previous test teardown ?
BTW, port 1099 is usually started as the RMI registry port, can we
configured karaf to start with a higher number port ?