cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Builds next week...
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:49:10 GMT
Hi,

I got stuck this morning with releasing Jettison 1.3.7 which is needed
to address a JAXRS JSONProvider improvement issue. I was actually about
to release it yesterday, created a staging repo, but postponed till this
morning to finalize the release and now I'm stuck with Codehauz Nexus
requiring a licence and there are apparently some Nexus setup issues at
Codehaus that prevent people from activating the temp licence keys.

I'm hoping the issue will be resolved in the next few days...

Thanks, Sergey

On 26/11/14 16:10, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I’m planning on doing 2.7.14 and 3.0.3 releases early next week after the US holiday.
  We have a bunch of fixes that would be good to get out and the new code allows much easier
configuration and such to avoid the POODLE thing.   If you have anything else that needs to
get in, please let me know.