cxf-dev mailing list archives

From dudae <dudaer...@gmail.com>
Subject [Proposal] WS-Transfer/WS-Fragment implementation
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:17:12 GMT
Hi,
I study at Masaryk university in Czech republic and I am working on diploma
thesis guided by Rostislav Svoboda from Red Hat. Theme of the work is
"Implement missing WS specification for Apache CXF framework". I have chosen
the WS-Transfer specification. The implementation is located on url
https://github.com/dudaerich/cxf/tree/master/rt/ws/transfer I have also
written a document, where I discuss implementation details of the extension
(https://developer.jboss.org/docs/DOC-52941?uniqueTitle=false). For testing
purpose I have created sample application, which demonstrates using of the
WS-Transfer (https://github.com/dudaerich/WS-TransferExample). On base of it
I have also created systest in cxf project, which tests various scenarios of
using the WS-Transfer
(https://github.com/dudaerich/cxf/tree/master/systests/ws-transfer).

After finishing the main part of WS-Transfer implementation, I have started
to implement the WS-Fragment specification, because in the specification of
the WS-Transfer it is written that the WS-Fragment must be supported. During
the implementation I encountered with problems, which I discuss in document
https://developer.jboss.org/docs/DOC-52941?uniqueTitle=false Except in a few
special cases, which must be discussed, the implementation is complete. In
tests I cover examples given in the specification, which proves correctness
of the implementation for these cases.

I would like to contribute my work to cxf project and in this way to get
feedback from you. The code is rebased with the latest cxf and it is
prepared for pull request.

Erich Duda