cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:15:11 GMT

I THINK it’s being deployed with both CXF and WebLogic, but the URL you are hitting is the
WebLogic one.   Try poking around with various URL’s that would end in /services and see
if you can find the CXF services list.   That should then give you the URL you need for the
CXF based service.

Looking at your web.xml, I THINK it would be http://localhost:port/testWar/services/services
, but I’m not 100% sure.

Dan