cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Saml callback handler
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:19:24 GMT
Would it be acceptable to change cxf to set the saml version on the Saml
callback before calling the callback.

I want to be able to create a bearer token inside a local callback and I
want to handle saml 1 and 2 automatically based on the wsdl WS policy. At
the moment I can't do that. If I could change the Assertion Wrapper to call
the set Saml Version on the Saml Callback Handler before calling the handle
method I could then create the correct bean for the particular saml version
specified in WS policy and already set on the Assertion Wrapper by
Transport Binding Handler in the addSamlToken method.

If there is another way to get hold of this info without a apache ws4j
change would like to know that too