cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eirik Bjørsnøs <eir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Builds tomorrow....
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 13:07:59 GMT
Daniel,

We're still being bitten by CXF-6010 [1] for which the fix is a simple one
line null-check. Would be great to see that fixed so we can re-enable
schema validation for our tests.

The fix is rather trivial, but I've attached a patch to CXF-6010 for it
anyhow.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6010