cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject AW: [Discussion] Release for Fediz 1.1.2
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:18:16 GMT
Hi Colm,

I'm still missing permissions to assign JIRA issues for the CXF-Fediz sub-project.

Since you developed the Kerberos Extensions to the IDP can you assign and resolve the following
issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-89

I already resolved the second issue for claim mappings:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-90

Best regards
Jan