cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS policy alternative selector based on a particular operation in a client
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 17:18:03 GMT

On Oct 9, 2014, at 5:41 AM, Jason Pell <jason@pellcorp.com> wrote:

> For instance I want to force choosing username password token for one
> method call and then a saml bearer token for all others.
>
> I don't have enough info in the assertor http conduit

In the AlternativeSelector for CXF 3.0.x, we added the Message as a parameter.   Thus, you
should be able to look at the operation being called and select different alternatives.
That param was added to specifically address this type of use case.  (as well as ability to
look in the message to see if things like usernames/passwords are available and maybe select
a different alternative if not).

--
Daniel Kulp