cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Builds tomorrow....
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 01:11:35 GMT

Just an follow up…

I was able to fix all the java5 issues and build 2.6.15 and the vote is started.    2.7.13
is built and staged, but I want to look at the staging real quick before I call the vote.
   However, I’ve been struggling trying to get 3.0.2 built.   I’ve had all kinds of various
failures with javadoc generation and other issues.  There is a sample failing to compile now
(jaxrs-minimal-osgi).   I’ll look into that tomorrow (unless Sergey beats me to it) and
hopefully finish up the 3.0.2 build tomorrow and call the votes.

Dan

On Oct 6, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> With the release of WSS4J now available, we can finally get 3.0.2 and 2.7.13 out.   I
plan on doing the builds tomorrow so if anything needs to go in, please do so quickly.

Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>

> I'm also planning on doing a 2.6.16 build.   Somehow, we introduced an incompatibility
with Java5 on that branch before 2.6.15 which means it doesn’t work with Java5.   Since
2.6.x is the last branch to supposedly support Java5, I think making sure the last build actually
will work with Java5 is important.  It likely will only have a few minor things fixed other
than the Java5 incompatibility fixed.

> Thanks!
> --
> Daniel Kulp