cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Builds tomorrow....
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:27:23 GMT

With the release of WSS4J now available, we can finally get 3.0.2 and 2.7.13 out.   I plan
on doing the builds tomorrow so if anything needs to go in, please do so quickly.

I'm also planning on doing a 2.6.16 build.   Somehow, we introduced an incompatibility with
Java5 on that branch before 2.6.15 which means it doesn’t work with Java5.   Since 2.6.x
is the last branch to supposedly support Java5, I think making sure the last build actually
will work with Java5 is important.  It likely will only have a few minor things fixed other
than the Java5 incompatibility fixed.

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kulp