cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 14:18:32 GMT
Daniel... forget my previous email.

It is true that I am having a "Cannot create a secure XMLInputF" error but
only in my local weblogic in my PC. I deployed my helloWorld in WebLogic in
our UNIX server and works wonderfully, using cxf classes.

So big big thanks for your help. It seems that the problem was the WSDL that
I was using. I was using the one that WebLogic offered me after I deployed
successfully so I never thought that this was going to be an issue.

Well, now I am back to my real project which uses interceptors and do real
business. I will try it now with a good "service" WSDL and directly in our
Weblogic in UNIX.

Fingers crossed !!!

thanks a million. Let's see if I need help again :-)