cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 13:21:49 GMT
Daniel... I need help again. Why is so difficult to have cxf working in
WebLogic ??

OMG... last two hours trying different things because of this error I am
having now: "Exception in thread "main"
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Cannot create a secure
XMLInputFactory"

I found in the Internet a lot of information and I tried everything. For
instance here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20114945/cxf-web-service-client-cannot-create-a-secure-xmlinputfactory

But I am still having the same error. I checked and in my war I these two
jars: stax2-api and woodstox-core-asl. Also tried setting the property
org.apache.cxf.stax.allowInsecureParser

Any idea ?

thanks
flx