cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:20:34 GMT
Roland, big thanks for your message ! Great to know someone has CXF 2.7.12
working in WebLogic 12c.
Please continue helping me ! I really need to fix this.

I tried everything you wrote. And I still have the same problem: cxf working
fine in Intellij but after deploying in WebLogic, it works but using
different classes (weblogic.wsee.jaxws).

I am totally lost with the jars that you are using. The jars I had in my
project lib folder were the ones that I had (also in the "lib" folder) when
I downloaded CXF 2.7.12 from http://cxf.apache.org/download.html
Now I saw that these jars you are using are the jars that I can see them in
the "modules" folder (I did not see them until now).

I thought I was using the good ones. In fact, my Intellij shows them to me
in the project structure as "CXF Runtime". Anyway, I added in my lib these
extra 11 jars and I am having the same problem.

Should I have all the jars from the cxf lib folder as I had plus these extra
11 or should I have only these 11? or in this "modules" folder I see even
more jars? should I include more?

At the moment I have all from cxf lib (the ones I always had minus the two
discovery ones that Daniel told me to remove) plus the 11 you told me.

Still same problem... what else can I check ? I really don't know what I am
doing wrongly.

thanks
flx