cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jan Bernhardt" <jan.bernha...@gmx.net>
Subject [Discussion] Release for Fediz 1.1.2
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:25:46 GMT
Hi all,

in Fediz 1.1.2 there are currently only two SNAPSHOT versions used: CXF and
WSS4j:

Since CXF 2.7.13 has voted to be released and wss4j 1.6.17 is already
released, I would propose to start a vote to release Fediz 1.1.2 also.

Main new features available in Fediz 1.1.2 are:

.         Kerberos Authentication Support

.         Identity Federation via Claim Mappings

I could not find JIRA issues in CXF-Fediz project related to these new
features. Should we add some (even thou they are already implemented) to
make these new features more visible to others?

WDYT?

Kind regards

Jan