cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: configuration of ClientId using JMS compliant style (CXF 3.x.x); unsubscribe from durable subscriptions
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:34:28 GMT
It seems that configuration option for (1: ClientId) is already in place.
Client or service can register a feature containing properties to be overriding.
This feature will retrieve Conduit or Destination from client or sever and replace configured
properties in JMSConfiguration of Conduit or Destination correspondingly.
It is possible to override any URL JMS property, if necessary.

Any thoughts regarding (2): unsubscribing from durable subscriptions?

Regards,
Andrei.