cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle "applications" in OSGi that offer / consume cxf services and want to enforce application level rules
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:49:37 GMT
You could take a look at OSGi subsystems, which is chapter 134 of the
OSGi Enterprise R5 specs [1]. The Application and Composite subsystems
allow for separation of subsystems (while the Feature subsystem shares
everything, just like with Karaf features).

There is an implementation of OSGi subsystems available in Apache
Aries. If you want to get that up and running quickly you could take a
look at a presentation I did recently [2].

Cheers,

David

[1] http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release5
[2] http://adapt.to/2014/en/schedule/using-osgi-subsystems-with-apache-felix.html