cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to handle "applications" in OSGi that offer / consume cxf services and want to enforce application level rules
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:03:36 GMT
Hi David,

subsystems is a good idea. Still I think we also need to do changes in CXF.
For example we would need to find a way to map the cxf servlet to
different locations for each subsystem.

I also still think it might be intersting to share a cxf bus between
bundles to make it easier to configure common things. Any ideas about this?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de