cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:44:35 GMT
By the way, I took the "java_first_spring_support" coming in the samples
folder of my apache-cxf-2.7.12 installation and the only thing I did was
adding Thread.dumpStack() in the Web Service plus create a
weblogic-application.xml file etc as stated here:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html#ApplicationServerSpecificConfigurationGuide-WebLogic

Final result... the same... works fine in Intellij (it uses CXF) and the
deployement in WebLogic works fine (helloWorld works) but using
weblogic.wsee.jaxws

So same behaviour... So I still want WebLogic to use CXF but no luck  :-(