cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:14:53 GMT
Hi

Daniel, I tried what you said, this is declaring an endpoint in my
cxf-servlet.xml. I added the following lines:

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
    <jaxws:endpoint id="helloWorld" implementor="example.HelloWorldImpl"
address="/HelloWorld"/>

And now, when I deploy in WebLogic 12c I am getting this error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSProvider cannot be
cast to javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider

Any idea ? In weblogic logs I see this error and then references to cxf, so
it looks promising, but I don't see how to fix it.

Thanks Daniel