cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix.1973" <felix.merca...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject Re: Why Apache CXF not being used in WebLogic 12c ?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:08:02 GMT
Thanks Daniel a lot for your answer.

Well, I don't have any jaxws:endpoint because using Intellij, when I enabled
CXF support, the HelloWorld example appear with cxf-servlet.xml and web.xml
and I did not change anything. When I execute in Intellij it works using CXF
so I thought all needed things were done. I have no previous experience in
Web Services so as it worked, I moved to WebLogic where it is not working.

I am going now to see what I can do with your suggestions. Fingers crossed.
I will update. Thanks a million :-)