cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: Controlling mtom using client headers.
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 04:22:55 GMT
In the mean time I created an interceptor to override the mtom-enabled
property based on the Accept property.  I would prefer to use something
build into cxf, but this seems to work for my use case.

https://github.com/pellcorp/cxf/blob/master/JavaFirst/src/main/java/com/pellcorp/server/interceptor/MtomOutInterceptor.java