cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject CXF tools jars aren't OSGi bundles anymore in 3.x
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:32:45 GMT
In 2.x, cxf tooling jars were packaged as valid OSGi bundles.
In 3.x, the maven packaging has been changed from jar to bundle for most of
the bundles, but the tool ones remained jars. Unfortunately, the OSGi
manifest is not generated anymore.
I'm raising this issue because the feature definitions comes with a
cxf-tools feature which can't be used anymore in 3.x.
Given I'm verifying those features, which way should I go ? Remove this
feature or change the maven packaging to bundle ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet