cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject RE: JEXL Expressions for STS Claim Mappings
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 10:39:42 GMT
Hi CXF Developer,

I implemented a first version of the JEXL Claims Mapper [1] including a UnitTest to demonstrate
the usage of this mapper. Feedback would be very welcome.

My next plan would be to provide some (custom namespace) util functions [2] like value mappings,
value wrapper, value merger, etc. to simplify the usage within the JEXL scripts.

I'm also planning to provide a feature backport down to 2.7.13.

WDYT?

Best regards
Jan

[1] https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/18