cxf-dev mailing list archives

From jordan <zhang...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Configuration and Constructor Context Injection problem when using CXF
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:26:25 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Great thanks for your quickly response! :)

I see you opened two defects yesterday:

1. Application context injection:
2. Configuration injection

Sorry, I may not see any spec says "contexts can be injected into
Application". But I see that I can inject @Context resource into Singleton
Constructor in this link:

https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/jaxrs-resources.html

Example 3.25. Injection of proxies into singleton

@Path("resource")
@Singleton
public static class MySingletonResource {