cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Possible leak in HTTPTransportActivator
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:08:05 GMT
Hey guys,
I am using HTTPTransportActivator and I have found very odd behavior
related to configuration updates. CXF does not clean up old
configuration just add new entries. This happens very likely when you
override configuration and change matching url. It's easy to imagine
that somebody changes service URL in
org.apache.cxf.http.conduits-something.cfg without changing PID to
different value. Config admin calls updated method and we end up with
two urls - old one and new one.

Solution is very simple - call deleted(pid) method to ensure that old
entries for this PID are removed. I created issue and very silly
bugfix for it: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/9.

Cheers,
Lukasz
--