cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject JEXL Expressions for STS Claim Mappings
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:20:37 GMT
Hi CXF Developer,

I'm currently investigating on using JEXL Expression language [1] for a generic STS claim
mapper. In case of a federation the STS is able to perform identity or claim mappings based
on the provided token.
But for claim mappings there is only a ClaimMapping interface provided without any implementation.
Therefore I would like to develop and contribute a JEXL Claims mapper implementing the ClaimMapper
interface and thus it would be possible to define generic claim mappings via a configuration
file at runtime.

WDYT?
Shall I create a JIRA issue for this and provide a first implementation for it?

Best regards
Jan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jexl/reference/syntax.html