cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Releases on Friday/Monday?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:42:47 GMT
Hi Dan,
I started testing the JBoss integration with current 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT and
noticed some issues with the WS-Security endpoints using GCM algorithms.
After updating both JDK and BouncyCastle I got past them, but I believe
the release notes should properly clarify the actual new version
requirements and backward compatibility limitations.

The exception I had was:

Caused by: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: unknown
parameter type.
     at org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCEBlockCipher.engineInit(Unknown
Source)
     at javax.crypto.Cipher.implInit(Cipher.java:791) [jce.jar:1.7.0_10]
     at javax.crypto.Cipher.chooseProvider(Cipher.java:849)
[jce.jar:1.7.0_10]
     at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1348) [jce.jar:1.7.0_10]
     at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1282) [jce.jar:1.7.0_10]
     at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.encryptData(XMLCipher.java:1184)
     at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.encryptData(XMLCipher.java:1134)
     at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.encryptElementContent(XMLCipher.java:907)
     at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFinal(XMLCipher.java:1038)
     at
org.apache.wss4j.dom.message.WSSecEncrypt.encryptElement(WSSecEncrypt.java:602)
[wss4j-ws-security-dom.jar:2.0.1]
     ... 51 more

Cheers
Alessio

On 09/07/14 15:00, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Now that we have the new WSS4J releases, is there anything left outstanding that would
prevent releases of 2.6.15/2.7.12/3.0.1 later this week or on Monday?   If not, I’ll plan
on doing the releases one of those days.

> I’m really looking forward to the 2.6.x release so we can drop that version and start
the 3.1 updates for Java7.   :-)

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss