cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Releases on Friday/Monday?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 06:29:50 GMT
 From my side the major concern is with the
"org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.tl.ThreadLocalProxy is not visible from class
loader" issue.
I reproduced it with a simple jaxrs example.

So I think we should fix it before the 3.0.1 release. Is there already a
jira issue for this?

Christian

Am 09.07.2014 15:00, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> Now that we have the new WSS4J releases, is there anything left outstanding that would
prevent releases of 2.6.15/2.7.12/3.0.1 later this week or on Monday?   If not, I’ll plan
on doing the releases one of those days.

> I’m really looking forward to the 2.6.x release so we can drop that version and start
the 3.1 updates for Java7.   :-)

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de