cxf-dev mailing list archives

From iris ding <irisdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two issues in org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.DataSourceProvider
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 06:19:11 GMT
Thanks Daniel for digging out the issue.

So how about below change to convert the ClassCastException to a 415
response?

    public T readFrom(Class<T> cls, Type genericType, Annotation[]
annotations,
                               MediaType type,
                               MultivaluedMap<String, String> headers,
InputStream is)
        throws IOException,WebApplicationException {
        DataSource ds = new InputStreamDataSource(is, type.toString());
        try{
        return cls.cast(DataSource.class.isAssignableFrom(cls) ? ds : new
DataHandler(ds));
        }
        catch (ClassCastException e)
        {

        	WebApplicationException ee= new
WebApplicationException(e,Response.status(415).build());
        	throw ee;

        }
    }

I also have a question here, you mentioned we can implement our own
provider, How can we replace the CXF built in DataSourceProvider with our
own?