cxf-dev mailing list archives

From iris ding <irisdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two issues in org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.DataSourceProvider
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 01:47:50 GMT
Thanks Daniel for your quick response.

Although the javadoc for avaliable() is not promised to return the length.
There also reasons we need to convert the incomming InputStream to a
java.io.** .: The incomming inputStream might be a special type which only
applicable to the jee container you used. In such case, if we return
directly the original InputStream, users will loose control of the behaviour
the returned InputStream. what do you think about this point?

Iris Ding