cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Przemyslaw Bielicki <pbieli...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get in/out message length in the interceptors?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:27:33 GMT
Hi,

I need to know the input and output message size in my interceptors.

I assume that "Content-Length" is not set in the request i.e.
(Transfer-Encoding = chunked), so I cannot take the in length from the HTTP
header - it must be really "computed".

Additional difficulty is that I don't want to serialize incoming and
outgoing messages toString() as it will be a performance issue.

Is there any way to get these sizes from the Input/OutputStream? Is there a
way to inject my custom stream wrappers that will be counting number of
bytes read/written?

Many thanks,
Przemyslaw