cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Malintha Adikari <malintha.adik...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Involve Apache CXF : Increasing unit test coverage
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:33:43 GMT
Hi all,

I am very interesting about getting involve Apache CXF project. As the very
first step I checked out the source code from git and tried to build it in
my local environment. I would like to help increasing the unit test
coverage for the CXF code as it may help me to understand the code and the
functionality and also makes some improvement to the CXF source code. Could
you point me an area where I can start developing unit tests.

Regards,
Malintha Adikari