cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF compile with JDK 8
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 03:38:03 GMT
I managed to work around the new JAXP security setting issue by applying -Djavax.xml.accessExternalSchema=file,http
 and forcing jaxb maven plugin not to fork when running the mvn clean install.

But I hit the issue of jibx plugin[1], it looks like Dennis need a fund to resolve this issue.

[1]http://www.mail-archive.com/jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05000.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.