cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0 builds tomorrow....
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 21:44:36 GMT
Hi Dennis, Dan,
I think the oneway decoupled WS-RM scenario seems to be working fine
when I look at the client side log transcription.
http://pastebin.com/wRReBcqz

One error, I believe, that I saw while I was trying out a few other
things was the CloseSequence generation. I wrote to the dev list about
this a few hours ago.

Another error which Dennis mentioned to me and I can confirm is the
partial empty response is not correctly recognized as an partial empty
message at the server side. As a result, an empty soap envelope with
the default ws-a header is returned with http 202 over the http
response. I suppose this is resulted from some change somewhere in the
code that is not setting the correct state of the partial message. But
it seems this problem came in a while ago.  I wanted to look at it
today but didn't get to it. But I think this won't take time. If I can
get a few hours tomorrow, I can look into it. But it won't harm much
even the content is included as long as the http status is set to 202
to inform the client to ignore the content. In that case, we can
postpone this to 3.0.1.

regards, aki

> Dennis,
>
> Any updates?   Just trying to figure out what’s left.  :-)
>
> Dan
>

> On May 12, 2014, at 2:58 PM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> RM is broken for oneway operations with a decoupled endpoint at present. I'm trying
to track the problem down, and Aki has also taken a look. If I can't fix it myself I'll add
a test case so you can take a look.

>> I don't know that this would qualify as a show stopper, but it's pretty significant
and should be an easy fix.

>>  - Dennis
>>
>> On 05/13/2014 02:38 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>> Now that we finally have email back (and thus can review/track commits, issues,
call votes, etc…) I plan on doing the 3.0 builds real soon, hopefully tomorrow.    It looks
like everything major is now done.   All snapshots are resolved, the tests seems to be passing,
the RM issues are resolved, etc…   Thus, I’d like to get this out.