cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mandy Warren <mandys.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repackaging of cxf-api to remove Spring dependencies
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 21:43:05 GMT
Thanks Christian & Andrei,

Andrei - I think I understand what you are suggesting but will get back to you with further
questions soon!

As requested, I have raised Jira CXF-5727

On 3 May 2014, at 16:27, Christian Schneider wrote:

> Normally we develop on master and then backport to the branches. This makes sure master
always contains all features and they do not get lost accidently.
> Thanks for your engagement. I am looking forward to see your transport.
>
> Christian
>
> Am 02.05.2014 23:44, schrieb Mandy Warren:
>> Thanks Christian,
>>
>> Just to check the process, should I fork 2.7-fixes branch or master to implement
the local-jndi transport? I'm new to git so pls bear with me! I guess once I have something
to share I issue a pull request?

>> I am also going to produce a separate project in my github which generates 2 wars
and shows the transport in use. As soon as I have something to share I will let you know,
hopefully in the next few days.