cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf-xjc-plugin release....
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 01:01:22 GMT
+1 to use 3.0.0 version

Thanks
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-5-22, at 下午10:55, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> You may have seen a bunch of commits in the cxf-xjc-utils repo where I’m doing some
updates.  I’m planning on doing a release of that in a week or so to get some of the fixes
out.  As part of it, I’m dropping support for Maven 2.2 (it will now require Maven 3), dropping
support for Java5, etc…   One other major change is that it will now fail the build if there
is a problem.  The current version will print a stack trace and continue.   I’m also going
to try adding a fork mode to it.

> Because of all that, it’s definitely not a “2.7.1” version.  I think I’ll just
update it to 3.0.0 to match our latest and greatest.  :-)