cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0 builds tomorrow....
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 19:01:03 GMT

On May 12, 2014, at 2:58 PM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> RM is broken for oneway operations with a decoupled endpoint at present. I'm trying to
track the problem down, and Aki has also taken a look. If I can't fix it myself I'll add a
test case so you can take a look.

> I don't know that this would qualify as a show stopper, but it's pretty significant and
should be an easy fix.

OK.  Thanks!    If you need to me look, feel free to add an @Ignored test case.

Dan

>  - Dennis
>
> On 05/13/2014 02:38 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> Now that we finally have email back (and thus can review/track commits, issues, call
votes, etc…) I plan on doing the 3.0 builds real soon, hopefully tomorrow.    It looks like
everything major is now done.   All snapshots are resolved, the tests seems to be passing,
the RM issues are resolved, etc…   Thus, I’d like to get this out.

--
Daniel Kulp