cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject cxf-xjc-plugin release....
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 14:55:42 GMT

You may have seen a bunch of commits in the cxf-xjc-utils repo where I’m doing some updates.
 I’m planning on doing a release of that in a week or so to get some of the fixes out.
As part of it, I’m dropping support for Maven 2.2 (it will now require Maven 3), dropping
support for Java5, etc…   One other major change is that it will now fail the build if there
is a problem.  The current version will print a stack trace and continue.   I’m also going
to try adding a fork mode to it.

Because of all that, it’s definitely not a “2.7.1” version.  I think I’ll just update
it to 3.0.0 to match our latest and greatest.  :-)

Thoughts?  Objections?

--
Daniel Kulp