cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.0.0
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 16:53:40 GMT
Hi Andrei,

thanks for spotting this. As the old style wsdl and spring configs are
removed these examples do not work anymore. I will convert them to the
new style.
This is unfortunate that I forgot it before the release but I think it
is not a big issue if we mention it in the release notes and provide the
working examples on trunk soon.

Christian

Am 17.05.2014 12:53, schrieb Andrei Shakirin:
> Hi,
>
> Don't think that is really critical for release, have discovered some regressions in
samples/jms (at least on my environment):
> - jms_spec_demo: OK
> - jms_queue, jms_pubsub and java_first_jms are throwing "InvocationTargetException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
connection Factory may not be null" by service and client start.

> The reason is that endpoint JndiUrl is not correctly recognized in these samples (endpoint.getJndiURL()
returns null), therefore the JMS ConnectionFactory cannot be initialized.

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect