cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0 builds tomorrow....
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 01:30:01 GMT
Sorry, Dan - I had power out this NZ morning.

I tried reproducing the problem as an integration test case yesterday
and couldn't get it to show up. So either something is wrong in the code
I'm using or there's some subtle difference in the configuration. I'll
spend more time on it today, but if you're ready to go with 3.0.0 it can
probably wait for 3.0.1.

Thanks,

   - Dennis

On 05/14/2014 03:07 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> Any updates?   Just trying to figure out what’s left.  :-)
>
> Dan
>

> On May 12, 2014, at 2:58 PM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> RM is broken for oneway operations with a decoupled endpoint at present. I'm trying
to track the problem down, and Aki has also taken a look. If I can't fix it myself I'll add
a test case so you can take a look.

>> I don't know that this would qualify as a show stopper, but it's pretty significant
and should be an easy fix.

>>   - Dennis
>>
>> On 05/13/2014 02:38 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>> Now that we finally have email back (and thus can review/track commits, issues,
call votes, etc…) I plan on doing the 3.0 builds real soon, hopefully tomorrow.    It looks
like everything major is now done.   All snapshots are resolved, the tests seems to be passing,
the RM issues are resolved, etc…   Thus, I’d like to get this out.