cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0 builds tomorrow....
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 18:58:28 GMT
Hi Dan,

RM is broken for oneway operations with a decoupled endpoint at present.
I'm trying to track the problem down, and Aki has also taken a look. If
I can't fix it myself I'll add a test case so you can take a look.

I don't know that this would qualify as a show stopper, but it's pretty
significant and should be an easy fix.

   - Dennis

On 05/13/2014 02:38 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Now that we finally have email back (and thus can review/track commits, issues, call
votes, etc…) I plan on doing the 3.0 builds real soon, hopefully tomorrow.    It looks like
everything major is now done.   All snapshots are resolved, the tests seems to be passing,
the RM issues are resolved, etc…   Thus, I’d like to get this out.