cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Repackaging of cxf-api to remove Spring dependencies
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 20:36:20 GMT
I agree with Dan that you should not put the cxf api into the shared
space. Create a small lib that contains the minimal information that
needs to be shared and build the transport upon this
base. The users of your transport will thank you if you make the shared
part really small and simple.

It would be great if you could upload your transport somehwere. I am
sure we can help a bit with designing the shared part.

Christian

Am 02.05.2014 11:44, schrieb Mandy Warren:
> Just to clarify yes, I was doing exactly as Sergei described and Andrei discussed, I
am creating a new jndi local transport which duplicates local transport except for the jndi
lookup. If you give me a few days I can upload the code to somewhere on github so you can
see it in detail.

> As Andrei stated, it just relied on registering a Destination and hence needed a fee
interface classes that lived in cxf-api.

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect