cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:30:20 GMT
Hi Aki,

Thanks for running the test, current CXF-5610 just make sure we don’t publish the same service
with the same address twice before the cxf bus shutdown.

The test error of CxfRsProducerTest is cause by the CxfRsProducerClientFactoryCacheTest  publish
the service with the same address before CxfRsProducerTest. It can be fixed by changing the
test case, I will update the apache camel master branch to fix the test error.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com