cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extended support for wsdl11external WS-PolicyAttachments references
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:40:23 GMT

No objections here.   I think we just implemented the few basic places to meet whatever test
case we were shooting for with the old Microsoft interoperability tests and didn’t go much
further.

Dan

On Apr 11, 2014, at 5:44 AM, Andrei Shakirin <ashakirin@talend.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently CXF supports only limited set of references for external WS-PolicyAttachments
(wsa:EndpointReferenceType):

> <attachments xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy" xmlns:test="http://x.y.z/Assertions">
>    <wsp:PolicyAttachment>
>        <wsp:AppliesTo>
>            <wsa:EndpointReferenceType xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>                <wsa:Address>http://x.y.z/GreeterPort</wsa:Address>
>            </wsa:EndpointReferenceType>
>        </wsp:AppliesTo>
>        <wsp:Policy>
>           <test:A>A</test:A>
>        </wsp:Policy>
>    </wsp:PolicyAttachment>
> </attachments>
>
> I propose to extend that to support at least some URI Domain Expression for wsdl11:
> wsdl11.definitions()
> wsdl11.service(service)
> wsdl11.binding(binding)
> wsdl11.bindingOperation(binding/operation)
> wsdl11.bindingOperation.input(binding/operation)
> wsdl11.bindingOperation.output(binding/operation)
> wsdl11.bindingOperation.fault(binding/operation/fault)
>
> I see that some work was started in cxf-rt-ws-policy Wsdl11XPointerDomainExpression class,
but it seems that is not complete.
> Partly it is also implemented in systests org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.policy.UriDomainExpression
and org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.policy.UriDomainExpressionBuilder

--
Daniel Kulp