cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: SOAP over WebSocket
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:12:29 GMT
Hi,

I do not see a link to your sequence diagram, was it forgotten?

From my perspective you can evaluate WS-Addressing decoupled responses for your case. They
works very similar to JMS, but using SOAP HTTP + WSA.
See details in my blog: http://ashakirin-cxf-async.blogspot.de/ and on CXF page: https://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-addressing.html.

Regards,
Andrei.

From: Przemyslaw Bielicki [mailto:pbielicki@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. April 2014 09:30
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: SOAP over WebSocket

to make my question more clear I made a simplistic and simplified sequence diagram.
pls let me know if this is supported in CXF? it is very similar to JMS where you can receive
requests and send responses asynchronously and in any order.
if it's not supported, is it possible to implement it with current CXF architecture (mainly,
dispatching client requests to business logic)?

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Przemyslaw Bielicki <pbielicki@gmail.com<mailto:pbielicki@gmail.com>>