cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: CXF javadoc questions for 3.0
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 08:36:55 GMT
Hi,

For me javadocs will be reasonable for APIs staying stable between major releases.
Users can rely to use this in custom code.
Such classes are mostly located in cxf-api, my +1 to restrict distribution to cxf-api javadoc
(despite of fact that there are also some useful javadocs in cxf-core)

Regards,
Andrei.