cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Przemyslaw Bielicki <pbieli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP over WebSocket
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:30:23 GMT
to make my question more clear I made a simplistic and simplified sequence
diagram.

pls let me know if this is supported in CXF? it is very similar to JMS
where you can receive requests and send responses asynchronously and in any
order.
if it's not supported, is it possible to implement it with current CXF
architecture (mainly, dispatching client requests to business logic)?